Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Rough Total

Ok...So the countdown to the start of my project has started. 14 Days to go.

I thought I would just have a quick tot up of my current situation.
Mortgage -£134,000
Credit card 1 -£1,500
Credit card 2 -£35
Current Account 1 -£2500
Current Account 2 +£1000
Savings Account 1 +£0.57
Savings account 2 +£2.00
Neteller Account +£100
IG Account +£40

I think its blatantly clear that I have too many accounts. With this in mind I've just applied for another one..... yes, really.!
The reason being that I have been looking into the growing trend of people reclaiming their bank charges. Its a trend thats growing rapidly and the banks will do something about it soon, so I'm getting in while the going is good. The first step thats recommended is to open a new account as some banks close your account if you claim money back. I'll go into more detail as and when I start the proceeding. Suffice to say if you have had problems with debt in the past 6 years and ended up with charges then you should be able to claim them all back. On the moneysavingexpert.com forum board people are claiming back thousands !
I want to be one of them !

No comments: