Sunday, December 10, 2006

A Quick Welcome

Hi

So.....The Millionaire Project........ whats that all about then??

Well, first let me say its not a get-rich-quick scheme. So thats most of you immediately clicking away...Bye

Still Here?

Ok, so whats it all about.
Well the quick answer is that I want to be a millionaire, who doesn't ? But the long answer is that this blog is my way of keeping myself on the straight and narrow. I don't expect it to happen overnight. In fact, I've set an arbitrary timescale of 20 years !!
Yes, I know, 20 years !!
Like I said...not get-rich-quick.
What I'm hoping to do is to save a bit, invest a bit, keep a close eye on my finances and slowly build up a cash pot that over time will build into a million pounds.
The blog is mainly for myself to stay focussed, but I hope to generate a few of us with the same dreams who can support each other.
At the end of the day I think of myself as a typical Mr Average with the same trials and issues that the vast majority of us face in this country.
I have a decent job, partner and 3 kids, a fairly average / large mortgage and a dread of going to work everyday and being a wage slave.

I want to break the cycle.

I hope you come along for the ride !

No comments: